From the Noble's pen

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

THE BEAUTIFUL PAIN



The beautiful pain of Labour my careless mind it strokes
Awesome sight of blood and water a momentary companion
Sweet pangs of ache slowly caressing my back
Gentle flutters In my belly a great source of comfort
Swiftly but surely I drift to a world where all is new
Like the Life to be brought forth into this world as a dew
Therein I find succor to savor every passing hurt
Even the thought of tears bring nothing but relief

Soft gushes of water and blood the welcomed messenger
Paving way for the arrival of a sweet-scented bundle of joy
Steady pushes through aches and hurts a necessary call
Lo and behold! The awesome sight of an innocent soul
These droplets of water coursing steadily down my cheeks
Are but mere show of gratitude and praises
Watching in excellent pain the subtle entrance of this perfect gift
From the most high, the Bestower of all things!
Alas! I'm but spent in exhaustion and weakness
Summoning strength kept for this special moment I arise
With arms outstretched and eyes aglow I demand for his carriage
Welcome to the world my baby my pride I cry ever so softly.
NobleHeart

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Like father like daugther....May Allah make her the comfort of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Like father like daugther.... May Allah make her the comfort of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete