With tears in my eyes the altar a place of constant visit
Wishing every past misdeeds to vanish in swift evanescence
On my lips a fervent prayer with mind flooded in reminiscence
Praying for a better me and not to end in the devil's pit
Days gone by and i remain there waiting watching and hoping
Today again I linger here hopeful watchful and faithful
Tomorrow I pray you find me still but mindful and grateful
Believe me not as yesterday 'coz a better me is who you'll be seeing
I crave for the peace of a dove and tranquility of a baby's sleep
I hunger for the taste of happiness and the smell of Paradise here on earth
I yearn to feel the touch of bliss and the embrace of a holy warmth
That I can become a better me and never ever be made to weep.
Composed by Mar'yam Thawbaan(Noble Heart)
No comments:
Post a Comment