I say God is able
He's been there from the cradle
He shall be there when it all crumbles
When all souls shall shall be in muffles
I say God is able
Even when we are unstable
He provides food on our table
He is indeed but subtle
I say God is able
Call on Him when you stumble
Or when you're about to crumble
Believe me He listens to our fiddle
I say God is able
Even without a cable
He hears us and sees our troubles
And He's there when we lose our marbles
I say God is able
He solves for us our puzzle
Grants ease to the cripple
Believe me this is no fable
I say God is able
Especially when we're unable
He listens to our grumble
And He understands when we mumble
I say God is able
Yes! He solves our riddle
Watches us in our bustle
Believe me He shall reward our hustle
Composed by NobleHeart
No comments:
Post a Comment