From the Noble's pen

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

SWEET NONSENSE



I feel the beats
Beneath the bones
Wildly and fast
Of fear and pride
Arrogance and deceit
Pretense and lies
As he prepares
His sweet nonsense
I hear the call
Lips moving
Eyes smiling
Teeth gnashing
Nose twitching
Hands clasping

And he delivers
His sweet nonsense
I watch them
Filled with hope
Dreams of a future
Bright and sweet
Minds in acquiescence
Not a hint of belligerence
As they listen
To his sweet nonsense
I cry ever so softly
For the eclectic evil
That has become
Of man in his prime
To man friend or foe
In hatred and in love
As he engages
In his sweet nonsense
I know for certain
That all is lost
Of hopes and dreams
For the innocent and wise
Young and old
Maid and master
If he continues
In his sweet nonsense
So I say
Aloud and in angst
With fears in abeyance
Arise! O son of man
From slumber and imbroglio
Nay be not bellicose
But make him discontinue
In his sweet nonsense
NobleHeart

1 comment:

  1. Nice one dear sis. Wisely written. I enjoyed every bit of it. More from you.

    ReplyDelete