From the Noble's pen

Saturday, 24 September 2016

I REMEMBER



I remember vividly,

Those days
Of beautiful hurt
And painful pleasure,
Those moments
Of lustful hatred
And careless love.

I remember quitely,

when I was but a soul
In need
In want
And in love.
I remember life as it was
And love as it never was.

I remember sweetly,

The words
That soothes
And the deeds
That hurts.
I remember the neglect
The pride
The looks
And the yearns.

I remember knowingly,

The tears,
Of joy and sadness
And the smiles,
Of hurt and happiness.
I remember the fun,
The sweet cries
And sour  laughter.

I remember gently,
The comings,
And the goings.
The staying,
And the leaving.

I remember fondly,
Letting go.
And I remember finding myself.

I remember then
Now, and I will forever.

©NobleHeart (Mar'yam Thawbaan)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic piece. I remember those days too. Weldon and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic piece. I remember those days too. Weldon and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete